- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 ounces semi-sweet or dark chocolate, melted + a teaspoon of grated chocolate for garnish
- Pinch of salt
- 2 ounces bourbon (or more if you like!)
- Whipped cream, for topping
Yield: Serves 2
- In a medium saucepan, set over medium low heat, add the milk, sugar, vanilla extract, melted chocolate and salt. Whisk until warmed and the chocolate dissolves completely. .
- Lastly, mix in the bourbon and give it a try. Add more bourbon if you like! Divide amongst mugs and top with a dollop of whipped cream.