Add zest to your grilled corn with this fresh poblano lime crema. See what sets this recipe apart from other grilled corn .
- ½ cup sour cream
- juice of ½ lime
- 1 ½ tsp adobo sauce (from a can of poblano chilies in adobo sauce)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 4 ears of fresh sweet corn, shucked
- cilantro for serving
Yield: 4 servings
- Heat your grill up outside. You want the temperature to be around 400 degrees for these.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, lime juice, adobo sauce and sea salt. Set aside.
- Rub the ears of corn with the garlic oil. Grill for about six minutes, until golden and toasty.
- When the corn is done, remove from the grill and drizzle the crema over the ears. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with additional crema on the side (and lots of napkins!).